Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pigs have flown and hell has frozen over...

It's true. That is what I said about having a blog when people would ask me. -...and it was probably followed by something like, " are you kidding me? I wouldn't be caught dead doing that..." Well, my friends. The time has come. As a mommy I have already learned to never say never. I cannot promise that this blog will be interesting, funny, or attract any followers. I can only promise that I will do my best to vent, reflect, share, and maybe, just maybe entertain sometimes. Once I get really good at it, hopefully I will bring tears to your eyes and smiles to your faces at some point! Hopefully over the next few days I will begin to post some pictures. Hollis is almost 8 months old! So hard to believe. Walter and I are so in love with our sweet son and he brings so much joy to our lives! I will now sign off...bid farewell to my inaugural blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment